Wednesday, November 26, 2008

mO0d????

Feeling unhappy in d morning..
yyy????
haizzz!!!
many questions r floating in my brain~~
y will b like tis?
if i know tat tis was d result,i sure won't b like tis....
someone,somehow,somewhere...
make my mood very very down...til don't know how to explain it..
last last days ago..mayb a month,
1 of my friends ask me tat y u don't remove??
n i'm don't know....

chen ning,who is d one really make me think of her......
send a message to me
" 送你开心果的种子,
它会在你心中慢慢的发芽成长,
让开心围绕着你...
从此幸福快乐!
我把它送给你是让你感觉开心,
所以你永远都不准伤心,
只许快乐噢! "

but,i still in sad mood....
so sorry to say tat...chen ning....
hope tat u'll b furthering ur accounting course after diploma...
thx...
year1-1K form1-1B
year2-2K form2-2A
year3-3K form3-3A
year4-4K form4-4SC1
year5-5M form5-5SC1
year6-6M form6-~~~~

i bcome a non-talkative person liao;
coz i think tat being quiet is better then whatever....
friends can b make;
as long as i'm willing b friends wth themm.....
no matter wat has happen,i'm still hope tat my friendship will not end someday....

back home??
really miss hooi ling,hooi ri,noi..n my mum;
her birthday is near...
n i'm still at kampar;
should i back home?
or continue stay here?

however,my hometown is my best place 4 me forever!!
is a good medicine to treat me as a unhappy patient bcome a cheerful girl...
talk nicely to anyone...anywhere...

i don't want to b like tis anymore...
aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
wat to do?
no one can help me pun...
it's makes me no mood to study even though ps test is coming....

Who I need to talk to,harrr??

No comments:

Post a Comment