Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Talk show @ my lovely friends-Michelle

Ribena with mona Vs Her name-titanic~~
wah...
today is our class first n second group talk show....
really interesting...
the host r really hao liao...
mona with her group member talk about indian dancing...
whereas hanessa group talk about titanic....
They really pay many many time on it...n didn't back hometown coz of tis talk show...
but,we all back home happily....
all their effort showed off on tat talk show...
haha...
wei cheng's is very hao xiao when wearing his old spectacles;
coke oso looks smart with his formal;
hanessa looks beatiful n charming somehow like "kong zhong xiao jie";
n yi shien is a very best speaker with her sweet smile n sound...

i hope tat my talk show can oso b success like them...
hope so....

chem test is coming liao...
but i haven't finished study yet...
haiz...
chem ar chem.....

btw...
i met up woith my old housemate-Michelle(wan qing) oin d stair of block B...
i saw her first....
sad to say;
she'll leaving utar kampar liao...
coz she wanna move to Health college in Kl....is more nearer to her house...
to further her account...using utar foundation..
we chit chat a while...
n my ps class start liao...
so,we have our last hug there...
thank god tat i'll b seeing her again...
after all,we'll not b seeing each other any more....
really miss her......
althought it's juz 1 sem but i realli appreaciate wat she had done to me ^^
the girl tat pernah palying badminton with me in d evening,cooking n eating kuih with me in d morning,taking photo together,helping & checking my essay,buying things,teaching me how to start on msn,always called her -Micheal,fetching her to new town,i teaching her how to cycle n even singing thai song with me in night too....
bye,bye...
Hope tat after graduated,i'll go to KL n find u someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment