Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yes,we did it..

10/4/09(fri) was my happiest day in this moment.
5 of us planning to skip Chee MK's lecture and went to ipoh.
Before we went to ipoh,we having our breakfast+lunch at Restoran Gong Hin,Kampar.
We eat 点心for 2 rounds.My stomach was full after we finish eating around 23 plates with teh somemore.
Then,we set off to Jusco,Ipoh.We buying our ticket movie first,that was Fast & Furious.The movie start at 9pm.
We went to sing K for 3 hours.....
our first song is "分手快乐"....we even can't finish singing ko...
I shouted when we sang "So What"..
So,my troat end up with getting pain....
Yi Shien also joined us in the middle too..
Next,we go to Coffeebean,Mc Donald for waiting out time to pass.
We chat n took many photos as well.
I really in holiday mood,no study mood at all....
haizz...
Our movie end at 11++pm...
Before we back home,we went to MM>>ABC>>Hanessa's house...
We stay at Hanessa's house cook mee as our supper.
Thanks Coke for fetching us here and there;Wei Cheng for took photo as memories...
Maybe it is our last gathering at here after foundation studies le....
Maybe,maybe....who's know???
We went home at 6++am.....wowww!!!
I like to stay tightly with my friends now...
And I scared to be alone in degree,
because we cannot in the same lecture hall,tutorial n practical class anymore~~~~
Hope that what I'm doing is right.....

No comments:

Post a Comment