Sunday, September 20, 2009

Relaxing + cooking day

Yesterday,biotech's student finished their last paper and thus they can enjoy almost 1 months holidays....yerrrr~~~

Kai Wen already know half my housemate as she always came to my house for few days only.We studied computer system and atomic structure together...I want to thank her for helping me a lot when I face some difficulties...^^

After finished our atomic paper,she came to my house at 4pm (I just woke up at that time) because she want to watch tv...sweat!!!!Then,I keep FB'ing....Then,we watched "A Cup of Love" since we both got watched it last sunday on tv...very "kin jiong d"..hahaha....I accompanied her watched it again lol...Outside keep raining,at first we want to have dinner together with min n saw yi,so we first delay and last we cancelled it....

We 2 hungry at that time.So,I planned to cook "fried rice" since I lazy to go out and eat...Min came at 7pm and we start to eat...Mana jai,2 of them said they haven't full yet so we cook porridge with salty egg~~~I think I'll be very fat if keep on eating with them non-stop...
Poor Min,stil left 3 paper to go and I left 1 oni..So,Wen n me continuing watch drama whereas she guai guai study at common area and mayb she beh tahan d,then come my bed study...-_-

>>>>At 11.30pm,Wen,me,WY and Chester go yam cha together at MM...It is quite a long time already I didin't go out yam cha due to the stupid exam....End of saturday~~~~

Today is Raya day tapi macam tak ada raya punya atmosphere pun..hahaha!!! Just now go Tesco with Han and her queen....I grab something to eat since I left only 3 packs of mee only...how to survive within 7 days at here?? Thinking to "da bao" for this few day with housemates...

Okok,I have to really concentrate on my last-shit paper,General physics tomorrow!!!I hate physics...Hate,hate,hate!!!! Thermal equillibrium,thermodynamics,latent heat,?? Law,Young modulus,heat transfer,reflection,refraction,interference,bla bla bla----

No comments:

Post a Comment